- me: on tumblr
- me: clicks video
- me: please be fuckin youtube
This is a list of terms to describe a/romantic orientations (the terms are listed alphabetically, not for importance):
- Aromantic: a person who experiences no romantic attraction to others.
- Biromantic: A person who is romantically attracted to members of two different sexes or genders.
- Heteroromantic: a person who is romantically attracted to members of the opposite sex or gender.
- Homoromantic: a person who is romantically attracted to members of the same sex or gender.
- Panromantic or Omniromantic: a person who is romantically attracted to others but is not limited by the other’s sex or gender. Similar to biromantic except that it includes genders beyond male and female including transgender, genderqueer and third gender.
Romanticism and aromanticism, as sexuality and asexuality, can be put on a scale of intensity or frequency, therefore the following terms can also be taken into consideration:
- Grey-romantic or Gray-romantic: a person with a romantic orientation that is somewhere between aromantic and romantic. One type of gray-romantic is called demiromantic.
- Demiromantic: a type of grey-romantic who only experiences romantic attraction after developing an emotional connection beforehand. According to the model derived from Ragber’s “secondary and primary sexual attraction model”, demiromantics do not experience primary romantic attraction, but they are capable of secondary romantic attraction.
People who have a non-binary gender identity may find the following terms useful:
- Androromantic: a person (regardless of their gender) who is romantically attracted towards male-identified people; it helps defining romantic attraction for people who don’t identify in the gender binary system, and can’t say which gender is “same” or “opposite” to theirs.
- Gyneromantic or Gynoromantic: a person (regardless of their gender) who is romantically attracted towards female-identified people; it helps defining romantic attraction for people who don’t identify in the gender binary system, and can’t say which gender is “same” or “opposite” to theirs.
- Transromantic: a person who is romantically attracted towards transgender person(s). Generally used in the trans* community to describe trans* people who are exclusively attracted to other trans* people.
Other terms can be found used, more often than not in the asexual community, but are not romantic orientations (more like characteristics or preferences)
today i met a christian guy who tries to follow the rules of the bible really good and i asked him if he is against gays because of Leviticus 20:13 and he told me no, he doesn’t because of Matthew 7
and he added that he would never judge anybody on their believes or way of living because only god can judge the people
this guy man